• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

am i guilty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

patrick harvey

i was stopped in ny asked to take a feild test i did taken to the police station asked to take a breath test i did they sais i dint read and that is a refusal so i asked for a blood test they aressted me anyway said if machine doesnt rejister it kicks out a refusal well i thought that was unfair and asked to pay to have a blood test no good and the judje even told me that would of had to be done earlier well i wasnt able to ask other than the cop who said no on vidio am i guilty of refusing the test

D

dabear

Yes, it is a refusal. If the breath test is available the officer will not drawl blood unless the person was involved in a serious collision or the person has obstructions in the mouth. If you refuse to blow or the officer gives enough chances to blow (usually 2) and the BAC is unable to collect a sample it is a refusal. You have the right afterward to get blood drawn on your own.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">