• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ohio Internet Business Tax Questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

iceman3737

Hi there... I run a side business where I have a limited liability company in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. I am the owner and only employee of my company so the company shares my SSN for tax id. I write software and sell it on a web site via my company.

I am new to tax filing and need help on what forms to fill out. I haven't been charging sales tax but I think I'm supposed to only if the purchaser is in Ohio. Is this correct and how much do I charge? What form do I fill out to file the sales taxes and how often?

Are there any other forms that should be filled out as well other than standard income tax forms? Like I saw a personal property form. I don't know if I need to fill that out as well.

Last year I didn't submit any tax forms other than income tax so I'd like to get things finally right for the 2001 return.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">