• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Age 14 When does the law step in?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

VaGurl14

I am 14 years old and I have missed over 50 days of school and I was just wondering as to when the law steps in and what the steps are that they would take I do need to know and how old can you be to quit school? and is there anyway possible that in certain circumstances that you can quit at a younger age? what are my options what i want to do? can I hire someone to homeschool me? if so how much would it cost if you have the answer to any of these questions PLEASE email me at [email protected] thanks alot
Laurie*

vrzirn

Dare I ask? What are you planning to do that will provide enough income to hire a private tutor?

R

Re

You can quite school at the age of 16 without parents permitin I think.

V

VaGurl14

well how much does it cost, do u know? i was planning on gettin my parents to pay for it, they said they would do anything to get me to further my education (a.k.a. "help me")

L

D

davids

you can quit at the age of 16
the law will step in soon as long as the school lets them no or you are ogne on the days when the state comes in and does the head count
and there are computer home schooling that you can do that cost as little as 5000 a year

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">