• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dui - fake id

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

danzig

maybe my question sucks, but i'm just wondering what the dealio w/ this shiznit. should i worry about the pd coming after me or not? What do y'all think dammit. yea i have a car and the kid was just a random aquaintance and i was hard up for cash. he is a complete idiot and got the id taken the night i sold it to him. in fact i read the police report and he refused every test and even to sign it. the report stated he said "i'm too drunk to deal with you, just leave me alone." they have him on a ton of charges cause of this. by the way he gave the officer his id, he didn't try to impersonate me. this may be stupid but make all of the negative sarcastic remarks you want if you know what the deal is i don't care. i don't know jack about the fake id field.

M

mikeey mouse

Maybe you got the luckiest break in your life...

What would happen if you played DUMB?

And just went to motor vehicles tomorrow with your registration, and insurance card and asked for a replacement license? I dont know i cant find it, i looked all over the house, the car it's nowhere to be found!!!

And let the drunken bozo come up with some lame excuse like you sold it to him.....who are the cops gonna belive?

D

danzig

everyone is missing the question.

do cops usually pursue prosecution of fake ID's in these circumstances? I haven't been contacted and have a new license already. Am I in the clear you sonbitches?

M

mikeey mouse

like i said its your word against a drunken bozo

You have a new license, you WILL act surprised when anyone tels you they found your old license...

Play DUMB my boy... play DUMB!

Rochelle

You're asking advice and calling us "sonbitches" at the same time. I could give you advice, but why should I? That kid wasn't the only complete idiot involved. Got a mirror?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">