• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disturbing comments from teacher

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lori Wheaton

my sons spanish teacher told me at teacher conferences that my son being shy keeps everything inside and one day will burst and it is kids like my son that bring guns to school and cause school shootings. 1 to 2 weeks after that she said the same thing to my sons class. my husband and i told my son to try to stick out the class. at the end of the semester things were not working out so i asked to get my son out of the class. it has been 4 weeks now and the school is not cooperating, since the teacher has not given my son credit for work he has turned in, i watched him do the asssignment and another student watched him turn it in. the teacher has now given my son an f. do we have any legal action against the teacher, and do i have a legal right to get my son out of class and this situation. we live in nebraska and my son attends a catholic school. Thank you for any advice!!!

D

dorenephilpot

You need to set up a meeting with the school principal as soon as possible and try to work up some kind of resolution here.

Write back and let us know how your meeting turned out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">