• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dui

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

soviet

I have a question. I have had 2 dui in the last 4 years. the last one was in 1999. My licence was revoked for at least 6 months. I reaplied for my licence in January of 2000, and they said I need a alcohol eval before any reissuance. I live in new york state. I'm not giving NY anymore money. Any Ideas on how long I need to wait before I can get my licence back without spending more money. I've been alcohol free since my last dui, but again I'm not giving this state any more money. Thanks.

TYRIS

you have to pay to play, if you don't play by the rules, i wouldn't expect to get your license back. driving is a privilage, not a right. why did it take two dui's to figure this out?

M

mcormick

no more money

If you want to,you can set up a mail drop in another state thats close to N Y.You need a real address to apply for a new license in that state (6) months at least.Start getting mail thier to prove you live thier.Youll have to drive down thier for the road test.Youll have to do the rest of the homework yourself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">