• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what does it mean when the judge says my sb program is vacated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

frums143

i had a dui back in 91 the judge offered to give me 1 year program or do aditional 3 weeks in jail i took the time and he said that i wouldn't have to do the program just wait for my 18 month suspension to pass he said" your program is vacated" what does that really mean? i haven't really needed to drive for the past 10 years and haven't driven . i went to the court where my case was handled and they gave me a certified letter saying what i typed in above.any help would be appreciated.i live in california. thanks for any information.

H

Humble Warrior

In other words.....you did the time,you survived the suspension period,and it was over 7 years ago. The charge and punishment have bet met......your done.....no record!! If you were arrested for DUI again,they would have to charge you as a first offender.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">