• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is this right.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mavman46

this is in michigan. to make a long story short i had to apply for welfare, no work and five kids,anyway we have to go to these classes that the state has that provides jobs or so thay say, when i went to fill out the paper work there were a variety of people in the room, this took acouple of days. we were told if we dont go to the job class we would not recive any thay call it (grants) so for two weeks i have went to these classes, now i find out that only two races of people are required to attend, when i asked about this i was taken to another room and asked to keep my mouth shut, this does not seem write. i did not know that the state was allowed to discrimanate, but its happening and every body is getting up set. can anyone tell me if this is legal for a state to do this, i am one of thirty people who has noticed this. what can be done if anything. thanks dewayne

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">