• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sitting jugde was also attorney reresenting other party

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bulldog1tx

does anybody know what legal action,if any, can i take against an attorney in texas, who reresented my x in district court, and at the same time, was the sitting judge in county court where i was being prosocuted for charges that stemmed from the case he was involved in with my x and i in district court?
or would anybody know where i can find a government;(local or otherwise), office that handles this sort of thing. i feel like i've really been screwed by the "system"!
any thoughts, comments, or advice would be welcome.

Last edited:

N

NoJustice

Texas Judicial Commission

Try searching for the Texas Judicial Commission online.. You should be able to find something there to guide you. I was able to find a website for California Judicial Commission that gave me some good advice.

I

innocence

addresses

I know how it is when you are looking for help and don't know the procedures to follow. Here are some addresses I happen to have on hand.

State Commission on Judicial Conduct
PO Box 12265
Austin, Texas 78711-2265

Texas Center for Legal Ethics
PO Box 12457
Austin, Texas 78711

Texas Ethics Commission
201 East 14th Street
10th Floor
or PO Box 12070
Austin, Texas 78711-2070
ATTN: Sarah Woelk

Dawn Miller, General Council
State Bar of Texas
6300 La Calma Dr.
Suite 300
Austin, Texas 78752

State Bar of Texas
1414 Colorado
Suite 603
Austin, Texas 78711

Texas Judicial Council
205 West 14th Street
Suite 600
Tom C. Clark Building
or PO Box 12066
Austin, Texas 78711-2066
ATTN: Denise Davis J.D.

Anyways there are the addresses that I have found on the internet and I hope this helps.
:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">