• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fast action needed because of constitutional crisis!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scottish2

Awhile back Mr. Robert Schulz of The We the people foundation for Constitutional Education Inc. fasted for about 20 days in the month of July until congress agreed to except the groups petition for redress of grievances as laid forth in the 1st amendment or until he died. (This was summer 2001) Then Representative Bartlett (Maryland, 6th) came and excepted this petition and he and Mr. Schulz hammered out over the time since Mr. Schulz's fast ended until just recently the details of a public hearing that would be held in DC to basically put the federal income tax on trial and force the IRS and DOJ to answer question that they have been refusing to answer prior to this. They had originally set it up for Last September, but due to the events of September 11th the group themselves requested the hearings to be postponed so that congress could concentrate on more important issue at that time. Then on October 12, 2001 Representative Bartlett contacted Mr. Schulz via Snail mail which can be read here there are two pages in which he fully supports Mr. Schulz and the groups desire for the truth, he even claims it is his constitutional duty. They were rescheduled for Feb 27 & 28.

http://www.bostonteaparty2.org/bartlett/bartlett.html

Then recently I was reading some posts on a forum I participate on and got this link to Representative Bartlett's website saying the hearings were being canceled.

http://www.bartlett.house.gov/newsarticle.asp?RecordID=134

I have read the same info that Representative Bartlett has read and he seems to think Mr. Schulz and the group are now advocating not paying the income tax. All the group has done is place some ads telling people ONLY to wait to file. Nothing about not filing. In part because who is to know what is to come of these hearings. If the income tax is truly found to be repugnant to the Constitution as the group claims and I personally feel, then what happens if folks have already filed a return which in a sense might very well be deemed not needed, but no where have I seen Mr. Schulz advocate not filing a return, just to wait until after the hearings. As I pointed out to Representative Bartlett in my mail to him there is nothing illegal about telling people to wait to file, he isn't telling them to wait till after the 15th of April, but only until after the hearing which most people do anyways. I know my wife and I never file in February, but we file in time for April 15th. So there is nothing wrong with telling folks to wait just a couple days.

I urge you to help take action to make sure these hearings proceed as the Congressman and Mr. Schulz agreed upon. If the government has nothing to hide there is absolutely no reason to cancel the hearings. I urge you to make sure that Representative Bartlett lives up to his promise of full support as his Oct 12 letter shows (Page 2) he pledged his full support and the people deserve to not be lied to. All this does by not answering the simple questions is to raise more questions and concerns about what the government is trying to hide by not living up to it's oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States and part of that very Constitution is the right of the people to petition congress for a redress of grievances. Representative Bartlett has excepted this and the people deserve the right to be heard! To back out of this in my view is a breech of his oath of office since it is him and his office backing out of this agreement. If we allow the government to back out of their constitutional duty then we might as well give all our rights to them because without the 1st amendments protections how will we speak out against other government injustices and violations?

Thank You for your time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">