• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mikejr1212

Hello i am involve in a case in which this letter i am showing you is part of the case. I am wondering if this letter in anyway is showing any wrong doing from either lawyer. The lawyers are involve in two cases together which one is my case and the other is another case they are working on. They were having problems in coming to agreement on the jersey girl case. Since they couldnt resolve the problems and my lawyer woudnt give him a extension the other lawyer said he would not follow through on a agreement that they both had on my case(Trainor). So he delayed my case out of despite. All i am wondering is this legal and if not why. The letter on the bottom is the letter that i am referring too. Mr. A is my lawyer. But there is a letter concerning the Jersey Girl case before this that he stated he would have my case(Trainor) on time if my lawyer Mr. A would give him a extension on the Jersey Girl.

Dear Mr. A and Ms. A

I refer to Mr. A upsetting telephone conversation with me yesterday morning and his inaccurate suggestion that i had somehow breached an agreement with him regerding attempting to compress all of the remaining pre-trial steps within the period between about October 11th and November 26 under the mat schededuling order. Mr. Amade such a proposal in the case, of the time in the Jersey Girl matter. I thought i made it clear to him during our oral discussion that if he was not going to cooperate with me on the Jersey Girl matter, I certainly was not going to attempt to cooperate with him on the trainor matter. In any event on the morning of October 12th,after reviewing the file on the Trainor matter, I told Mr. A,unequivocally, in writing, that i could not accept his proposal and i asked him to join with me in a request to judge b to reasonably extend the schedule. When Mr A refused, I ahd no choice but to contact Judge B.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">