• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No good car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tiggerbo21

I live in the state of Virginia. I traded a car plus I paid $200.00 for
this car, I recieved. I repeated asked the guy if it was anything wrong with the car except for it gets trash in the corbator saw the car running, he drove it and told me it had no tags on so I didn't test drive it. He towed it home for me. after he left I went to move the car and the transmission was screw up it would not go into gear.I notifed him immendently, and asked for my money and car, He was told by me that my car had a blown motor.he will not give me my money or car back. I am taking him to court under a civil warrent. Could you please help me to get prepare for court. any advice will be appericated thank-you for your time

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">