• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Junior High

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Fighting Back

my son goes to junior high school in louisiana. He has been in a few fights at school, but i am trying to get him in anger management classes to help him. there are very few anger management classes in our area, so the one we were signed up for will begin in april. in the mean time, my son was talking to his teacher about grades and got mad and told the teacher to stop talking to him. he is now expelled from the mainstream school system. they didn't even let him wait to go to the anger management classes for the help i think he needs. i want to know what type of lawyer i could aquire to help me get him back in school, before he fails this grade? please let me know soon.

vrzirn

It may be best to keep him away from the mainstream until he has learned to manage his anger. Dumping him back in the same situation is not going to do him any good. I will bet he told the teacher a lot more than to just stop talking to him.
Has the district offered an "alternative school"?

F

Fighting Back

vrzirn said:
It may be best to keep him away from the mainstream until he has learned to manage his anger. Dumping him back in the same situation is not going to do him any good. I will bet he told the teacher a lot more than to just stop talking to him.
Has the district offered an "alternative school"?
The alternative school is booked for the following school year. So your idea is to let him stay home for the next year, without any type of schooling! (Thought you might like to know), If he said anything else to the teacher, then it was not in the report that was turned in. But getting back to the original request that I made: I want to know what type of lawyer would handle a case concerning education?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">