• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tax refund intercepts. ca.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

loving it

can i dispute this, the county took both my state and federal tax return for back child support. the county is already garnishing my wadges every month,
is there anything i can do to get my full amount or part of my amount back.
thank you.

L

loving it

no , no no you dont understand the situation which i dont want to go into at the moment, but i was going to use the money to progress myself not to just play around with it, i am a single mother trying to get back on my feet, and it was the DA's office who took the money because my daughter was put on cash aide as a family of one. so that was done unbeknownst to me or i would have taken it to court i didnt know untill it was already happining untill the last 6 months she was on it. so that is why i wanted to know

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">