• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

L.A., 1979, B&E Conviction, and Brady Law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Robert K

Wondering; I have a 1979 conviction for Breaking and Entering (19 year old, drunk w/friends, pizza place was closed, made our own)did 45 days, Family man since then. Just tried to buy Gun, and was told for some reason the back ground check would be delayed 3 days! Dealer said it was unusual. Was this one of those misderminors that was punishable for more than a year that will mess me up now. Or is it just that I have never purchased one before and moved around a little? Thanks, Robert........

T

Tracey

Wait until the check comes back approved or denied. If it's denied, there should be a reason.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">