• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FBI and pumping me for answers legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

joycen

Picture this: At happy hour last thursday with a professional group. Started talking to couple. Asking me questions about my job, and then after me stating a few things, told me they were the FBI, and I would make a great "whistle Blower". The female FBi agent called me at home last night and wanted me to meet with them to dicuss if I would be interested. The problem is I am a nervous wreck. IS what I told them at a bar, stand as evidence for my employer or myself? I told her I was not interested but she insists I meet with her next week. I work in healthcare.
Please help, I need to sleep tonight/

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joycen:
Picture this: At happy hour last thursday with a professional group. Started talking to couple. Asking me questions about my job, and then after me stating a few things, told me they were the FBI, and I would make a great "whistle Blower". The female FBi agent called me at home last night and wanted me to meet with them to dicuss if I would be interested. The problem is I am a nervous wreck. IS what I told them at a bar, stand as evidence for my employer or myself? I told her I was not interested but she insists I meet with her next week. I work in healthcare.
Please help, I need to sleep tonight/
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are not obligated to meet but it may be a good idea to. Meet at the FBI office to be sure that this person is really an FBI agent and not someone with an X-file ID.

T

Tracey

Whistle blowers get screwed & the FBI doesn't help them find new jobs. Don't agree to be a whistle blower unless you have a deal negotiated by an attorney that will protect your interests.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">