• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What should I expect

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bellestar

Hi thank you to anyone who looks at this and tries to give me an answer. My boyfriend was sentanced to seven months to a year. He gets to put his package for T.S. in september to hopefully come home by October. He was locked up in April. So in October will be the seven months. His crime you ask? Escape. He left a halfway house and they charged him with escape. We are from Conn. Does anyone have any idea what i can expect. Or if he will have to do the whole year. We have a child and even though he escaped he was on the run for a year. He stayed home and worked two jobs. now that he is gone i am miserable so if anyone has any kind of info. whether it be they know or can help me by giving me information to possibly get him home in October

Thanx

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">