• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting out of prison early

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Ashley586

I was at a college party and was brutally assaulted by a guy. My fiancee, in return beat him up leaving him with mild brain damage. He did not intend to take it that far but the fight escalated very quickly. Because of his past record form when he was a teenager he was arrested and sentenced to 8 years in prison. Im 20 years old, he is 23 and we've been together for 7 years. He is involved in a lot of programs that we are hoping will help get him released early but we need to find out what some others are. We are looking for any loop holes that anyone might know of. His release date is in 2005 but I need him out as soon as possible. I got him a job to work at for work furlough but that will only get him out 6 months earlier. He can't get out in half time. Because of his past record he is required to do 80% of his time. Being in jail isn't a carreer for him. He saw what happened to me and he retaliated like any guy would have but he was in trouble when he was 17 and that's why he's in prison. If you have any information please notify me. Anything can help. We are looking mainly for loopholes but anything you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

K

koolaid

have you tried writting the parole board I did tht and my ol man got out on four monthes but then he messed up again but try writting your states board of parole and expain what is going on if they don't take notice write the news papers every one that you possible can make a BIG FUSS !!!!!!!! show them that you wont lie down and take it and it should get you some where they don't like it when people make fusses about thier justice system start pettions everything you can think of make the biggest deal out of it as you possibly can but when you write the board make them feel sorry when you write the papers make sure you don't use no names other then your own and sign everythin have your full name address phone e-mail everything i wish you luck my name is JoEllen my e-mail address is [email protected] let me know what happends
MISSOURI

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">