• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

California Ed Code for Junior Colleges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PrezB

I am preparing to possiably sue my school on behalf of the students for basing grades on attendance. I need to know any precidents and what california law states about this.

J

justathought

I heard Cali was liberal...

...But what?!? Okay--so I'm not a lawyer, but what?!?!

You must be one of the failing ones or you wouldn't be looking to buck the system?

From an educational standpoint, how do you expect to learn the material if you don't show up to class? If your exams are based on lecture material, you lose twofold because you weren't there and you weren't prepared on the lecture.

If you don't participate in the lectures and discussions, how do you learn to communicate and appreciate other points of view?

No one is forcing you to be in school. If you don't like it, don't go and don't give them your money to educate you either!

Please explain to me how this works, because I spend 40+ hours a week working on top of being a full-time student. If you've found the loophole, Godbless and let me know... I've been running a little low on sleep.

Ps. They must have *learned you real good* because there's "possiably" (sic) "precidents" (sic) out there. However, when using internet search engines you will receive better matches if you turn your spell-check on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">