• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DWI Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CA_BANKER

I have a three year old conviction from the state of Mass. At the time, I had an Illinois license. Although my right to drive in MA was revoked, IL never picked up on the violation and I never lost that license. Now I live in CA and have a CA license.

I am not currently insured (never have been). If the DWI doesn't show up on my CA record, should I just not mention it when applying for CA insurance (they ask about any DUIs in last 5 years)? Will they find out anyway? Will I have a problem later if I get in an accident and was misleading on my original application?

Please help. Thanks.

H

Humble Warrior

1) your lucky
2)your damn lucky
3)most likely
4)yes.....we call that insurance fraud.

C

CA_BANKER

Thanks

I figured as much...oh well...looks like another year before I'm insured. High risk insurance is just too painful.

H

Humble Warrior

No where near as painful as a proctology exam by your cell mate for driving un-insured.

L

lljnapa

Talk about IRRESPONSIBLE

CA_BANKER said:
I figured as much...oh well...looks like another year before I'm insured. High risk insurance is just too painful.
And what happens when you have an accident and no insurance?
God. People like you burn me up!!!
Take responsibility for your actions and quit skirting the law!

C

CA_BANKER

No insurance...No drivey

:confused:

I mean that I won't get a car either for another year. Just wait till I can get decent insurance. RE-lax. Thanks again for the original advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">