• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Boating while impaired,N.C.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rando

Caught driving boat while impaired(BUI) (blew 2.1)in N.C.Went to court judge sentenced was 1yr. probation,24 hrs. community service and alcohol assestment at county services.Went and they used a 1986 DWI conviction and a 1996 dwi(dismissed) against me.Assestment was to take 14 classes.Is judgement alittle steep or should I quit whining and pay the piper.($380.00) for the classes.When arrested magisrate said it would be a 250.00 fine and that's it.Big diffence.
Thanks in advance if you look a this,
[email protected]

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rando:
Caught driving boat while impaired(BUI) (blew 2.1)in N.C.Went to court judge sentenced was 1yr. probation,24 hrs. community service and alcohol assestment at county services.Went and they used a 1986 DWI conviction and a 1996 dwi(dismissed) against me.Assestment was to take 14 classes.Is judgement alittle steep or should I quit whining and pay the piper.($380.00) for the classes.When arrested magisrate said it would be a 250.00 fine and that's it.Big diffence.
Thanks in advance if you look a this,
[email protected]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quit crying in your beer and face the music. Consider yourself lucky no one got hurt. Remember, if you drink don't drive and if you drive don't drink. This applies also to boats, planes, trains etc.

Note: if you want a second opinion, just talk to one of those ladies who sit in court daily for MADD.

D

dsut

Home Guru is right. But I say to hell with MADD. I think that you should be sentenced to do work at a rehab hospital. You know, the place the victim goes after getting ran over by your kind of trash. Let's see how you feel about what you did after working there. Ever have to learn how to eat and drink and piss like a human? Rando, I have been there. I almost died because of a DUI. And you're *****ing because of the fine. Oh, poor baby. I spent 9 1/2 months in the hospital and it then took me 14 years to rehabilitate so I MIGHT become employable. And you're whining about the fine. Gee Rando, what did I do to deserve what your kind of human trash did to me? I hope they lock you up and throw away the key.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">