• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

April 29, 2000 Under RedandWild69 Explains Case Of Credit Card Theft New Questions?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

redandwild69

On April 29, 2000 I submitted a post about something that I did concerning credit card theft and please read it before or after this before making a reply. I have still not recieved any thing in the mail and it has been just a little over three months. I find this strange and it worries me. I am moving out of state and I don't want any thing to come back and bite me in the ass when or if I come back down into California. I was facing felony charges but had not been offically charged with any thing yet. Should I have any thing to be concerned about and do things usally take this long once submitted to the DA? I made full restitution for my wrongs it just seems like they would not just let something like this go! Can any one help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">