• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FRIEND IN TROUBLE. help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sandimike

I have a friend that got in trouble with the law. They saw him driving down the road. The cop pulled up beside my friends truck & told him that he had something hanging out the back. My friend pulls over only to find out that they were a number of cars with the sheriff, DEA, & deputies in them arresting him for 6 counts of sales of different drugs. They drove him from where they pulled him over at "which was about 5 miles from his brothers house". They kicked the door in. They didn't announce who they were or give his brother time to get to the door. They had a search warrent for my friends house but the house belonged to his brother. They found some weed, steroids & a cert that they were going to send to the lab to check for LSD. They charged his brother for having the stuff because it was in his room. There name was in the paper on the front page the very next day saying " brothers arrested in drug ring" 1.Was there an illegal search? 2. can they take you from the highway to your home & search it? 3. what is the deffinition for slander?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">