• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI Trial stratgies or Ideas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jason Bentley

dui defense strategy in cincinnati, ohio

i was pulled over at 0218 in front of my house on a sat. morn.
the officer approached my car and asked, "how much have you had to drink?" i handed him my license and shook my head no. the officer then proceeded to pull me out of my car and asked me to perform field tests, i shook my head no. i was arrested and taken to the precient and asked to blow into a breathalizer machine i shook my head no. i was then taken to jail and charged with dui; my second in 6 yrs. i bonded out the next morning ($5,000 w/ 10%).

my question is what probable cause was there to pull me over, and with myself holding my right to remain silent from the start to finish what evidence does the state have in order to convict? should i go to trial and if so what stratigies should i expect my attorney to use? any ideas would help in fightin these nazis. oh yea it was the same officer who shot the black kid and started the riots in cincinnati last spring. any thoughts or advice would greatly be appreciated. thanks jason!!:rolleyes:

also, the word " *ACE* " was writtn next to my name on the ticket does anyone have any idea what this means???

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Jason Bentley said:
dui defense strategy in cincinnati, ohio

i was pulled over at 0218 in front of my house on a sat. morn.
the officer approached my car and asked, "how much have you had to drink?" i handed him my license and shook my head no. the officer then proceeded to pull me out of my car and asked me to perform field tests, i shook my head no. i was arrested and taken to the precient and asked to blow into a breathalizer machine i shook my head no. i was then taken to jail and charged with dui; my second in 6 yrs. i bonded out the next morning ($5,000 w/ 10%).

my question is what probable cause was there to pull me over, and with myself holding my right to remain silent from the start to finish what evidence does the state have in order to convict? should i go to trial and if so what stratigies should i expect my attorney to use? any ideas would help in fightin these nazis. oh yea it was the same officer who shot the black kid and started the riots in cincinnati last spring. any thoughts or advice would greatly be appreciated. thanks jason!!:rolleyes:

also, the word " *ACE* " was writtn next to my name on the ticket does anyone have any idea what this means???
My response:

I would expect your attorney, as well as the judge, to shake their heads, no.

IAAL

J

Jason Bentley

I am always liable:

shake their heads "no" in what respect?

H

Humble Warrior

To all of the above if what you say is true.....a REAL cop would rather take your keys and let you go in the house than do the paper-work for a DUI

To go on a personal "rant" The cop *******s need to be dragged into the same jail they send people too......eat the same food....live the same life.....at least 30 days a year......you'll see a sudden drop in crime reports......they cant handle the same laws they enforceThey cant handle the same consequences they randomly dole out.....yet support without any knowledge of their actions

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">