• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SEXUAL HARRASSMENT OR REVENGE?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

STUNNED

MY HUSBAND IS BEING SUED FOR SEXUAL HARRASSMENT BY A DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE. SHE WAS AN EMPLOYEE FOR 8 YEARS. SHE SIGNED A SEXUAL HARRASSMENT POLICY WHEN HIRED AND STATES SHE WAS HARRASSED ALL ALONG. SHE NEVER TOLD ANYONE UNTIL THE LAWSUIT. SHE WAS BEING REPRIMANDED AND 1 WEEK LATER WENT OUT ON DISABILITY. HER LAST WORDS TO HIM WERE YOUR GOING TO PAY.CAN SHE DRAG HIM THROUGH THE MUD ON HER WORD ALONE? HE HAS DOZENS OF FORMER AND CURRENT EMPLOYEES WHO WILL TESTIFY HE WAS NOTHING BUT PROFESSIONAL.
ANY ADVICE?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Although this is a serious matter, remember, his reputation, combined with those willing to speak on his behalf, combined with her less than professional demeanor and reprimand will make her the one to pay.

You see, with proper counsel and the company behind your husband, the charges will be dropped. But guess what, now your husband can go after her (if he so chooses) for defamation. Interesting how things can turn around, eh?

Hope this helps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">