• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false charges placed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sweetgreeneyes

my boyfriend is currently in a local jail where i live. he had charges placed on him for harrassment.he has proof he wasnt there.the person lied on the statement and in court. its going to non-jury trial by his request because hes innocent. should this be dismissed at the trial? he wants to press charges on the party responsible for his false arrest. he was atb work at the time and had a ride from work, notorized statement stating this also.lawyer says he can beat the charges. but im worried, i need to know the chance of charges getting dismissed.this person did this out of revenge because she had complaints on her where she worked. id appreciate any advice. please help meget some peace of mind.

------------------
debbie salgado

S

sweetgreeneyes

yes you answered my questions, but were unaware that he was in jail and she made a false police statement. to the point of wanting a restraining order to look good.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">