• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

railroading grandaughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Shakeeee

My Grandaughter is 12 years old and a couple months ago was put on probation.one night she go's too walk a friend half way home and was asked by a couple of males if they would like too go 4 wheeling which they did and was given beer too drink my grandaughter was raped by both of these males who by the way are 18 and 21. The next day my grandaughter had too go too her counseling session and in doing so told her Mentor what had happen even though they say everything is confidential i understand her obligation too report this matter too the police. My problem here is this they did not call the police first they called her probation officer then the police never calling us at all and while the police are taking her statement as a victem her probation officer is right there listening too her incrimnate herself for violation of probation and police or her p.o. never read her any rights what i need too know is if this legal she is about too be put in placement for this. Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">