• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unsupervised teenagers having sex in the next room.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I have a 15 year old daughter that has a 15 year old boyfriend and she is only allowed to go over to his house if his parents are home or at least one of them and he can only come over here if I am home. I recently found out that they are allowed to go in his bedroom where they have been having sex. The parents say they don't want them to but all 15 year olds are! What should I do? I am taking her to the doctors tomorrow to make sure she isn't pregnant! He said if she is, it isn't his because he used a condom!!!! Isn't there something illegal about these parents allowing this?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [email protected]:
I have a 15 year old daughter that has a 15 year old boyfriend and she is only allowed to go over to his house if his parents are home or at least one of them and he can only come over here if I am home. I recently found out that they are allowed to go in his bedroom where they have been having sex. The parents say they don't want them to but all 15 year olds are! What should I do? I am taking her to the doctors tomorrow to make sure she isn't pregnant! He said if she is, it isn't his because he used a condom!!!! Isn't there something illegal about these parents allowing this?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Hang in there. "Peter" aka "Mee" aka "LoudRich" will be responding to your question.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
My response:

Hang in there. "Peter" aka "Mee" aka "LoudRich" will be responding to your question.

IAAL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I am really worried.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Yes, be afraid. God in heaven, be afraid!!
(Theme from "Jaws" here)

Actually, I've been following Peter aka Mee aka LoudRich around the Boards, and he's been trying to be nice in his posts, and for the most part, the information he's giving is okay (but, good or bad opinions is not what I'm looking for - - strictly for "attitude" problems). I've been following him like a hawk, just waiting for a "slip up" to blast him out of the water . . . but he's been doing okay. Damn!
(except for one response of his on the BK Board concerning his opined "mental illness" of a writer's sister).

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

[This message has been edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE (edited August 03, 2000).]

D

dsut

BP, don't you remember when you was a kid? If kids want to do something, they'll find a way. Hell or high water, they WILL find a way. What has happened has happened and there is nothing that can be done to change the past. Look forward to the future and work towards helping your daughter improve herself.

If you find that your daughter is pregnant, I wish you the best. I know it won't be easy. But it's just a smidgeon to you what it will be to her.

------------------
I ain't a lawyer. I ain't a copper. I'm a true blue American that believes in Freedom for all. Provided they ain't criminals.

P

peter

HI Yall""""

No bad comments....just that i was 15 too and had a girlfriend so I cant say its badd........actually it was pretty good...

You see before it was a 18 year old with a 15 year old and we should question wether the 15 year old girl looked like 18 and lied and fooled the man....that would be a good defense, but here they are 2 consenting minors...

I dont know but i think if they consented then whats the problem?

Moms right take her of a PG test and the pill, thats being a responsible parent

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
Yes, be afraid. God in heaven, be afraid!!
(Theme from "Jaws" here)

Actually, I've been following Peter aka Mee aka LoudRich around the Boards, and he's been trying to be nice in his posts, and for the most part, the information he's giving is okay (but, good or bad opinions is not what I'm looking for - - strictly for "attitude" problems). I've been following him like a hawk, just waiting for a "slip up" to blast him out of the water . . . but he's been doing okay. Damn!
(except for one response of his on the BK Board concerning his opined "mental illness" of a writer's sister).

IAAL
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

W

WasMinorOnceToo

My - does the original poster wants to SUPERVISE them while they make it in the bedroom? Now would that kind of activity inspire minors to grow up and become adults?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">