• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am being denied my real estate license!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lbulich

I am going to a hearing and I am defending myself! The Department of Real Estate wants to deny my application for a license because of a past misdomenor conviction... please help

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lbulich:
I am going to a hearing and I am defending myself! The Department of Real Estate wants to deny my application for a license because of a past misdomenor conviction... please help<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask for a continuance and hire an attorney to represent you. Otherwise you will have a fool for a client. If working in the real estate industry is going to be your livelihood or you are remotely serious about getting your RE license, please get real. This is tantamount to you telling your potential clients that they can buy and sell homes on their own without need for the services of a real estate agent.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">