• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

denied urine test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AnnaMarie

I would also like to add that when I was taken to the police dept. I asked for a urine/blood test.The officer that had stopped me told me that they charged for the tests and needed to be prepaid. I told him that I had a $1.50 on me but if I could call my husband he would bring the money.He then informed me that I needed to be booked before I could call anyone so sign the paperwork or go to jail.By the time I was able to call too much time had elapsed..2 hours.I was refused the tests again.My question is can legally force you to prepay for this so called right?If they can..don't they need to a least allow you the chance to get the money?

[This message has been edited by AnnaMarie (edited August 11, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">