• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Son in prison-worried mom-vicious replies

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sharma

I cannot believe how vicous some of you readers are. You have no idea what the circumstances are around this womans story....do YOU have anyone in the DOC system? Do not judge so harshly, one day it could be your family. Worried mom was looking for help, all she got was viscous attacks......you should all be ashamed!!!!!

[This message has been edited by sharma (edited August 08, 2000).]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sharma:
I cannot believe how vicous some of you readers are. You have no idea what the circumstances are around this womans story....do YOU have anyone in the DOC system? Do not judge so harshly, one day it could be your family. Worried mom was looking for help, all she got was viscous attacks......you should all be ashamed!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Life is tough. And being a criminal that takes another's life is even tougher. The writer is looking for sympathy for her son and, in our law and order society, it's difficult to feel sympathy for a mother who has a suicidal son in prison for having killed an innocent. Victims come first, and I for one, am very tired of convicts having their rights protected, and the victim or the victim's family being left holding the bag.

I cannot feel sympathy for a young man who cared little if anything for driving drunk, and then killing someone.

Her son's situation does not break my heart. Please bleed somewhere else.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

D

dsut

Right on IAAL! The more rights the criminals have, the fewer us law abiding citizenry have. Can't have both. It's a give/take routine. And I don't like it.

So the guy was drunk and he killed someone. That's terrible. It really is. So the kid got sent to prison. Thank God! Get the scum off of the streets. So he's now suicidal, and hasn't done himself in yet. That's unfortunate.

It's too bad the kid got himself where he is. But that's his problem. Only one to blame is himself. Well, himself and all of the liberal bleeding heart trash that want to set prisoners free. Too bad there's so many people against corporal punishment. There's too many people in prison that need it.

------------------
I ain't a lawyer. I ain't a copper. I'm a true blue American that believes in Freedom for all. Provided they ain't criminals.

P

peter

HEY SHARMA:

HE WAS AN UNDERAGE DRUNK TOO BOOT!

Couldnt he have called a cab? or his mommie?

He screwed up real bad, and to me he should get the death sentence, but he didnt and we all have to live with that.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sharma:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

U

usdeeper

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
Victims come first, and I for one, am very tired of convicts having their rights protected, and the victim or the victim's family being left holding the bag.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This subject always gets my blood pressure up.. the worse was last year when Texas executed that women. Supportors of hers said that she had changed and found god over the last 16 years and should not be killed.. but so few people were heard in defence of the victim who she took a sledgehammer and smashed his brains to pieces..

S

savvygirl2000

I can not believe you people, I would really hate for an extended arm of your family to be involved in an accident.. DID YOUR MOTHER ever teach you, if you do not have anything nice to say, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. Yes, I agree there should be punishement delivered don't get me wrong, but read over your words, I believe you own an apology for your harshness. Ask yourself, do you your self have a child, or maybe a niece or nephew. If you tell me that they NEVER THOUGHT OR DID get behind a wheel after (1) drink, thats all it takes, you are LYING to yourself. Put yourself on the other side of AN ACCIDENT..I believe you could have been a bit more considerate with your opinion!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dsut:
Right on IAAL! The more rights the criminals have, the fewer us law abiding citizenry have. Can't have both. It's a give/take routine. And I don't like it.

So the guy was drunk and he killed someone. That's terrible. It really is. So the kid got sent to prison. Thank God! Get the scum off of the streets. So he's now suicidal, and hasn't done himself in yet. That's unfortunate.

It's too bad the kid got himself where he is. But that's his problem. Only one to blame is himself. Well, himself and all of the liberal bleeding heart trash that want to set prisoners free. Too bad there's so many people against corporal punishment. There's too many people in prison that need it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

P

peter

Hey savygirl......nah my mother taught me to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth .......

so if i have something bad to say its my right to say it, just as its your right to keep it to yourself.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by savvygirl2000:
I can not believe you people, I would really hate for an extended arm of your family to be involved in an accident.. DID YOUR MOTHER ever teach you, if you do not have anything nice to say, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. Yes, I agree there should be punishement delivered don't get me wrong, but read over your words, I believe you own an apology for your harshness. Ask yourself, do you your self have a child, or maybe a niece or nephew. If you tell me that they NEVER THOUGHT OR DID get behind a wheel after (1) drink, thats all it takes, you are LYING to yourself. Put yourself on the other side of AN ACCIDENT..I believe you could have been a bit more considerate with your opinion!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

D

dsut

Man, all these bleeding heart liberal scum, whining because some dumb punk killed someone and his mommy wants him home for cookies and milk. Ummm, excuse me here....what about the person this kid killed? What about what his/her mommy wants? Gee, if the kid in prison can just hang loose for a bit; if he can treat his boyfriend named "Bubba" or "Killer" good, he'll be alright till he gets out. Then his mommy can change his diapers for him. Then she can give him the cookies and milk. If she don't like it, too bad. Imagine what the victim's family is going through. I think it's great the punk's in prison. I say put'em away for a very very long time. But oh well, even the judges can be bleeding heart liberal trash too.

DUIs=cockroach deficate

------------------
I ain't a lawyer. I ain't a copper. I'm a true blue American that believes in Freedom for all. Provided they ain't criminals.

J

j.b.

no one's whining about the boy being punished...just the way the mother was attacked......and you have no idea who she is..what her story is....and you never will....because people were so awful, obviously she fled the board.....of course his crime was heinous...the reason people are responding in her defense is because instead of just leaving her be when obviously she's in a very bad place in her life..whether you think she deserves it or not.....take the high road and don't post at all!....it's the mob mentality that people are disgusted with.......don't be so high and mighty.....as one person already said here..you never know when it could be YOU or YOURS!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">