• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slander?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nsynsingers4us

I am from Massachusettes. I camp in New Hamshire with my family. When we first met people and introduced ourselves people seemed to become cold towards us. It so happens that a couple we used to be friends with 5 years ago camp at the same place. go to find out this other couple has been talking about us for 2 years this is what everyone at the campground has been telling us. I know that it is true because everything that was told to these people was the total opposite of what really happened the stories were eveything that this other couple had done to us. These people even confrunted them and they could not answer. Now this woman is threatening my son and my nephew by saying that she can have them and their family thrown out of the campground because she works there. I approached the owners of the campground and told them what was going on and they said that she can't do that she doesn't even work there. Her husbands stepsister is a clerk of courts and is saying that if we go to court she will take care of it. Is this slander? Thank You.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">