• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Frustrated, embarrased, confused.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DWSesic

Our son (13) is in juvenille retention and is held but not charged with anything yet. It is suspected that he was with a younger girl (sexually experimental) that he knows in the neighborhood (4). We didn't raise him this way! And don't understand it but,
I am confident that the system will deal with him. HOWEVER, the mother of the daughter has been going door to door and she has written a petition to stop the return of our son to the development that we live in and is doing her best to get the rest of us thrown out as well (via petition) telling all that she can and saying that our son raped her daughter and that our entire family unit is corrupt with sexual deviations, (I am keeping this clean) She has been making our lives hell in this enviroment... it is bad enough to have this happen but she is taking it out on the entire family structure, and that is not right! I am going for a injunction on monday and a cease if I can get one BUT,I am also interested in knowing what laws that she is breaking be these actions and if I can place a suit on her and her family and if I do what is the likelyhood of anything good coming out of this? If you were me... (more embarrassed than ever and not able to be comfortable in your home and not even wanting to go to the mail box) what would you do?
P.S. She lives 4 doors away and is very harrassing to us all and to our older daughter 1/4 mile away too! Thank-you for your input "DWS"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">