• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

punishment for purgery....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

X

xgumbyz

recently in court my boyfriend's ex lied in writing about the amount of money she was paying for childcare and health insurance and about having a non-marital partner that she is living with so that she could get more money for child support. i would like to know what we can do and what the punishment is for committing purgery in court.

dancob

your boyfriend

You need to stay out of it. This child came into play before you even exist. Both parents are adults and can handle there own issue. Stay out of it.

dancob

just a question

my son father refused visitation and joint custody. He also withheld to medical cards away from his son on two counts. I am currently receiving unemployment and am a full time college student, I am also registered with the department of labor for a job search. I'm 40 he's 3yrs older than I and resuses to communicate with me. Before each court hearing he would assault me in order to intimidate me not to show up. Because he didn't want the magistrate to see his most recent paystubs/income increase he incouraged his termination from a job of 3yrs and is now collecting unemployment - the magistrated didn't even order him to do a job search. Althought I am carrying the bulk of the financial expense, I petition for a modfication which was denied because he's receiving UIB 100 dollars more than I, it was also stated that he does not have to provide any medical for the child because I am the custodial parent. He is know petitioning for a termination of the childsupport. Will the magistrate rule in favor of his petition? I drew up papers for an objection and consulted a volunteer lawyer. I told the magistrate I don't want childsupport to be a father to my son, he agreed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">