• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

epoch4191

I bought a car in Michigan in June of last year, since then I have found out the hood paint is "cracking", the car was in a front end collision, i've had the engine rebuilt once, and replaced once, now a fuel sesor is bad, and the car has no electrical power. I know I was screwed in the worst way but do I havce any legal recourse?
unfortunately it is a used car and its 8 years old. Please help.
Mike

P.s. the car has spend well over 40 days in the shop already not sure if this is a valid point to use or not.

F

fadvic

Unfortunately no. Lemon law applies to NEW cars. When you buy a used car, it's "buyer beware," unless the seller misrepresented the condition of the car. The next time you decice to buy a used car, have an experienced mechanic check it out first.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">