• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JAMESMV

I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT A DUI HEARING I HAVE THIS WEEK.

P

peter

JUST plead GUILTY!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JAMESMV:
I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT A DUI HEARING I HAVE THIS WEEK.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

T

Town Cryer

Just ignore him. He's a fool. If you read the board a little you might find some answers there. Every now and again a real lawyer volunteers some time, other than that, it's just people sharing their experiences. And unfortunately there are always a few bad apples in the crowd. Peter is a rotten one. But many people have been helped here so good luck.

D

DrunkN_MastR

I try to be helpful when I feel the person is sincere or sounds like he deserves it, but sometimes a person that kills two people wants to know how to reduce his sentencing in prison and I'll just tell him straight to go to hell... maybe if you told us your question we can help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">