• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this For Real????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

An Arrest Warrant was served to me alleging
Possession and Intent to Distribute.The
event according to Police happened 2 months prior to the serving.An Informant wearing a wire,solicited the purchase of $100.oo of Meth-Amphet with photocopied bills from a friend of mine at his residence.
I pulled up to the driveway my friend came out,we talked,after a few moments of going to and from my car I drove off.
I drove off .After a driving 2 or 3 blocks, I parked,I did not exit the car nor did anybody come to the car as reported.

After a short period I went back to the house,my friend again came out to the car,we chatted briefly then I left.

From License Plates I was Identified as the driver.
We were not apprehended nor searched at the time or upon Arrest.

2 Months later I'm in Jail wondering what the hell is this about?

My friend and I are Business Associates,we were commuting and comparing information on available on behalf of our clients.

Admittingly,I was not aware of the situation
inside the house.
The report states the informant taped Incriminating dialogue with my friend.

My Question-----Is this For Real??

After being released on a PR bond,I was solicited by Narcotic Officers to work for them.

At my initial court appearance,the DA's office proposed a plea bargain of Felony 4 charges<Possession and Intent to Distribute> 2 Year probation with a Deferred Sentence.

FOR WHAT ????????
Driving my car?. Is this For Real????
Can I be Prosecuted for being at the wrong place at the wrong time?????
I have no Priors but this is Scary.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">