• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bench Warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kishar

Hi i just found out the other day that i had two warrants for my arrest because of unpaid fines and I didnt attend a 3 day rehab class because of a DWI.They came to my house and my g/f said i wasnt there and they left. Now i live in a small town and these renta-cops get off on stuff like this and im scared. I feel paranoid im always peeking out the window when i hear a car so i can run. But i dont want to run but if they get me im looking at 30 days in the pokey or more! Should i just turn my self in or keep hiding? Im leaving for college october 3 and dont want screw it up by being in jail so im just not sure what to do. Would they take it easier on me if i turned myself in or does that not matter? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kishar, from Ohio

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">