• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mail tampering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Faria M

Dear sirs, while incarcerated at a state prison in California my brothers outgoing mail was being tampered with. One of the guards that was supposed to be checking mail for contraband wrote several derogatory statements.My question is how do we pursue this matter legally and how long is the statute of limitations,and what laws would we pursue?We were told this wasnt a criminal offense is this true?

H

HolyRoller

Dear Faria, sounds like you are as unintelligent as your brother.The problem with the penal system is that there are people like you who feel sorry for these criminals. Why dont you be a good little boy and let your brother be a man and serve his time.What is hanging around people like that for anyhow? As long as you fight to get him rights to mail, you are doing him more of an injustice.Oh yea how many prior convictions does he have?No matter, people like you are pathetic.Oh yea next time you see him give him a big hug for me and tell him he got what he deserved,wise up man

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">