• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cops and their personality

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bamaliz

What makes a cop BIG & BAD behind the badge? Point is I believe I was arrested to prove a point to others, Im being used as a ginnie-pig for the pigs.

Cops: "Let's arrest a magistrate to show other citizens we are doing our job":mad:

M

Mikedani

Are you sure thats not YOUR EGO talking.

Why don't you accept the fact that you are responsible for your actions just like everyone else.

Why can't it be they were doing their sworn duty to protect the citizens of the community, to up hold the law, and take a drunk driver off of the street.

With your attitude, "ginnie-pig for the pigs", is sounds like your the one who needs a class in fair and impartial.

Rochelle

I have an officer in the hospital right now, not sure if he will lose his legs or not, after his patrol car was hit head-on by a drunk driver. He was the most soft-spoken, caring person I know and he was trying to redirect traffic away from this scum while he was on a drunken flight from cops in another city.

I have no sympathy for that man that hit him and I have no sympanthy for you.

B

bamaliz

Sorry

I want to apolige for the comment, I really dont mean all cops, and yes I am responsible for my actions and I will pay my dues.
We have some very good and brave cops, and then we have those that need the attention. I just ran across one of them. I've seen our on cops in this town take abuse and had to because it's their job. Accept my apolige to all those I offended.

R

RedneckRoy

Re: Sorry

bamaliz said:
I want to apolige for the comment, I really dont mean all cops, and yes I am responsible for my actions and I will pay my dues.
We have some very good and brave cops, and then we have those that need the attention. I just ran across one of them. I've seen our on cops in this town take abuse and had to because it's their job. Accept my apolige to all those I offended.
You broke the law, didn't ya? Then who cares if it was one of them BIG n BAD cops because they put on a badge. Who cares if the cops intention was to get attention. You magistrates, cops, polititions, etc. need to get arrested for the same crimes us common folk go to jail over.

H

Humble Warrior

I was once accused of beating my girlfriends son........the cop coerced her to testify saying I did it,or she would go to jail,and the boy would be placed in foster-care.
I went to SOLITARY confinment for 19 days....I never saw day light,I never saw a clock,or a book,or a magazine,or a TV ,or a radio.......I never saw a living human being but for "chow-time" and even then............ it was through a slot in the door to my cell.
The cop was suspended indefinatley until court time(he was ultimatly fired)......but dont give me this ration of Pilgramistic Bull-shi* saying cops are good.....I have never met a good cop in my friggin life.....they are all egotistical meglo-maniacs. The reason they do the job is for the thrill . They thrive on the control-fact or
If you look though my previous posts to this forum, you will see that I know a lot about the law.....why you ask? Because I have been arrested and incarcerated 22 times......I have never even jay-walked!!! I DO have a DUI on my record......that I HONESTLY got.....that was a good bust.......she got me....I WAS DRUNK,AND DRIVING....I pled guilty because I was guilty.
The other times I got arrested was for nothing more than "failure to appear for JURY selection".....".failureTo be present at a court appointed time"
False Identification in three murders. (My gun was stolen)Robbery in a bank(I was in GERMANY at the time) My welcome home from the Gulf War was a set of cuffs in the bus terminal in Burlington County,N.J.. that was a RAPE charge.......(I was in a fox-hole shooting at the Royal Guard at the time of the supposed incident)
In short..............COPS SUCK.......we should have the guns and shoot at them!!They are a bunch of "I'm afraid ......I wear a flack-jacket,because I'm a pansey wanna-be soldiers")
They have a desperate need to be a soldier.....they just dont have what it takes........they're all losers(but for a damn few)

M

Mikedani

Humble Warrior...Nuthin humble about you.

What next, you going to wrap a fireman in the American flag and burn him at the stake.

Sure you had some bad experiences but you are no better for putting all cops into the same bag. And were does this wanna be soldier thing come from? Because you were a soldier, all cops want to be soldiers? Your a sad and confused man!

Whats your solution...get rid of all cops and let the soldiers police the streets. That would certainly make the Homeland or 'Fatherland' (as you would have it) a nice place to live.

H

Humble Warrior

Exactly numb-nuts............at least with soldiers on patrol you know your gonna get treated with Honor ,Dignity,and Respect that every man/woman deserves.
With soldiers on a street corner willing to kill the crack-head ass holes that screw-up our kids,we know that it is safe for them to go to school in the morning,and we know we are going to get back the same child we left. We know that if you need help of any kind....from directions to a bar,to directions home.....a SOLDIER will make sure you get there safely.
A SOLDIER is there to truely "protect and defend"
A "cop" is there to harrass you through the intimidation of incarceration......you do not act as you do voluntarily.....you act as you do, to not go to jail............go ask any cop.
You want "home-land security"? Put a SOLDIER with a child on a street corner.......you never saw anyone fight so heroicly to save a life. I can garun-damn-tee that that SOLDIER will die long before that cop.
A COP is a piss-ant that wont get off his ass until he absolutley has too. A cop is a scum-bag that has no balls,no brains,no guts.....if they did......they wouldnt need "back-up" for a simple family fight.
A SOLDIER in the same situation takes command,he uses initiative,he improvises and adapts to the situation. He then makes decisions based on his surroundings. He is not afraid to kill with impartiality if needed,but will not kill an innocent person. THAT my friend......is gun control.
You place a weapon in the hands of a stupid-assed cop......and the cop becomes a weapon.
Soldiers are trianed to not shoot........"DO NOT FIRE......I REPEAT.......DO NOT FIRE........CLEAR ALL WEAPONS...................CLEAR ALL WEAPONS.......CLEAR TO MY LEFT......CLEAR TO MY RIGHT.......... ALL WEAPONS CLEAR............." I am a United States Soldier......are you OK?How may we assist you sir/madaam?........MEDIC!!!!! MEDIC!!!!! We need a dusty...asap!!!"
Lets see some scum-bag wanna-be do that ......draw the line.....instantly.....no fireing.....no killing.......no car chase involved. People woiuld know by their hearts.....you play games like crack dealing to our kids.......your gonna get a body-bag,and a toe-tag.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Someone on these boards is a poster boy for Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome . . .

Did you play with G.I. Joe when you were a kid? Did your G.I. Joe "play rape" your sister's Barbie doll?

IAAL

H

Humble Warrior

I always respected you IAAL, I expect the same in return........should you choose to not respect me, or to make defamitory comments I would greatly appreciate it if you refered to me as Snr Msgt.......I earned it......i didnt go to college like you.....I grew up a "military brat".......in my time,in my life.....college was afforded to only the officers kids. I, however became self educated. My thirst for knowledge is unquenchable to this day

M

Mikedani

Hmmmm....ok... I was wrong....I see your point...(as I quietly back away from the boards...careful not to make any sudden moves...).

H

Humble Warrior

Ponder this my friend:

There is no greater crime to humanity,than a 19 year old boy who is firmy in belief of his own convistions"

Who said it? ( GENIOUS!!!!!)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I hold no disrespect for you . . . however, it appears that you're just a little "over-the-edge." While my comments were meant to be "tongue-in-cheek," I am nonetheless concerned about your rage.

IAAL

Rochelle

If soldiers are so noble, why have so many been convicted lately of raping young girls in other countries while they are stationed there? Is that heroism to you?

My officer was injured while trying to protect others. I asked him if he saw the drunk coming at him, and if so, why he didn't move. His answer was "If I had moved to the left or the right, he'd have hit me anyway and pushed me into someone else and we'd have risked more injuries." He may have sacrifised his legs to save innocent people. That is heroism to me. I'm not saying there aren't bad cops. But not all are bad. I work with some really great guys, who do a lot of volunteer community work and devote a lot of off duty time to the kids. There are some rotten people wearing the uniforms that represent our country. But not all are rotten. The men and women who died on 9/11 are heroes and heroines. They died doing the work they were trained for. I'm sure the wives, mothers,sons,daughters and fathers of those people wouldn't agree with you. And that's all I have to say about that.

H

Humble Warrior

Iaal....granted....I'm in an extremist mood.....but it is called for in extreme times. Your an attorney.....you know that cops are club of nothing more than whacko's with a tin-star
ROCHELLE....... I lost two of my best friends in the disaster,and Flight 93 landed/hit about 45 miles from my own home( I'm in Harrisburg,PA.) One man was a Firefighter......the other was a Bonds trader......Thomas Louttit,and Peter Smith(respectivly).
Thomas was going in the tower two in order to get Pete........dont give me a ration of your crap.............You probably live in Caliifornia........you dont know squat

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">