• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Silent Wolf

Ok... I'm 16 years old and I live in Illinois with my mother who has sole custody of me (not sure of the spelling). I want BADLY to get emancipated but as far as I have seen I would need her (my mother's) permission. Me and her do not get along, there is no physical abuse whatsoever but there is verbal abuse. I have depression and, how to say, cannot stand living here. I do not want to live with my father by any means and have a boyfriend who's mother would support me and take care of me. I could live during the school year with my close friend and as soon as possible I would like to get a job and a car. Is there ANY way I could get out of here without her permission? And if possible without her knowing so? Please contact me ASAP. I don't know if I can get an email response but if possible could you please send me a notification that my question has been answered to the email address provided? Thanks for your time.:confused:

S

Silent Wolf

I apologize, I did not see that this was education law because it took me here after I registered

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">