• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to have a Drunk Driving Warrant Pulled that no one know where it's at!

• Thread starter Susan L Gregory
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Susan L Gregory

california, my son was arrested on outstanding warrants from 1998, he has had a break-down in the passed year of mental depression, and was not eating or talking to anyone, of which he was hospitalized, he has not been home since christmas of this year and has been living with his brother since. we have been able to get him to start talking again, and also eating, he was arrested and spent 7 days in jail, of which he again is not eating and did not eat the 7 days while in jail, we assured him that that was all behind him now, but i called da's office and they said that he still has and outstanding warrant, out of rancho cucumonga, i called the da in rancho cucumonga and they told me that all of the records have been sent to victorville court, victorville says that the warrant is in rancho cucumonga, my question is: if i take him to victorville and the warrant is not there he will be arrested for and outstanding warrant, if i take him to victorville and the warrant is not there he will again be arrested, these warrant's were suppose to have been all taken care of when he went to court, 1 warrant was sent to victorville on the 21st, for driving on a suspended license and heard in court with the other warrants that he had, but the drunk driving charge was not, this is a warrant from 1998, and he was not tested, this warrant is 4 years old, and should have been in court with the other warrants, when he was in jail, what i need to know is how can i get this warrant pulled so he can appear in court, without him being arrested again for trying to get this taken care of?

your prompt attention in this matter is appreciated.

sincerely,

Susan L. Gregory

H

Humble Warrior

WOW....a little complicated here!!
I would contact the Public Defenders Office in your local town,and ask them to do the paper chasing.
They can explain the situation to the District Attorney and "most likely" keep him out of jail for his honesty in actually persueing this result to his problem, instead of them persueing him.
In all of my personal dealings with the law, I have found that to be honest,up-front,and direct, is the best approach to a solution.
The minute you try to lie,or your statements do not match the paper-work.....that is the exact minute you wake-up in a wide world of crap.
Only in times of ABSOLUTE innocense,do you fight the system,and appeal to a jury of peers. If there is the slightest doubt as to your/his innocense......make a plea bargain.
In this case.....I bet you a dollar to a dough-nut.......his honesty,and persuit of justice will hold a lot of wieght in the court,and more importantly with the DA.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">