• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I NEED HELP please READ!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

15yearOldNeedsHelp

I am 15 years old... and yesterday I was riding my dirtbike down a public road and got caught by a cop. Without him asking my premission he searched me and went into my pockets and took out my bag of weed. (about 8 grams) Than he arrested me and everything... but the thing that scares me the most is I dont want to get sent away I allready have a pending case in the courts ( a c.h.i.n.s my dad filed on me) and i heard if you got in trouble when you were allready involved in court that you would get sent away...
I need to know if them searching me was legal.... if so what kind of trouble can I possibly get in to.

thank you...
-Aaron
please respond ASAP to my email address <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>

i need to know whats going to happen

B

Bull on the line

Little unintelligent child,hopefully you will go to jail where you will learn your lesson.You had the drugs no matter what.I am terribly sorry your father wasnt a better role model for you and still despite this he is still trying to help you.Obviously you havea problem with obeying the law so jail sounds like where youll spend most of your life anyhow.Say hello to BUBBA while your in and dont drop the soap.

N

njc

You can ignore that fool. It's very true they might send you away. Now if your parents have health insurance it's possible the juvenile officer would consider letting you be hospitalized in a private hospital for children with emotional troubles. There you can continue any counseling you and your dad have started. Otherwise the system may find a program to suit your needs after giving you a evaluation. Your family life...your mental state..your situation at school...Either way you will have to face the music. No matter what your reasons, when a child is out of control of the parent someone will step in to intervene especially if you are already in the system. My best advice to you is that in the future, think about whether you want to listen to your dad or be placed somewhere with strangers that may see to your basic needs but certainly won't love you the way your dad does. Good luck.

W

WIEMT

If you have a lawyer, he might argue that the officer did not have probable cause. However if a C.H.I.P.'s petition, is already pending, you will probably be put in placement. Now, A chips will get you placed in a foster home or a group home setting. Behave yourself while you are there, a follow the programming requirements. You do not want to be placed on a delinquency order, and get time in a Detention Center.

B

bellestar

AT 15 why are you doing drugs? Honey thats to young. You should be consentrating on school. I really can't answer your question because every case is differant, but please no matter what or where you go. Try to go to school. Make something of yourself. They have lots of programs available. And stay away from the drugs, there nothing but trouble.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">