• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

College Problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

magnum4004

I have a few questions acctually. I go to college in new york state. The College of mount saint vincent to be exact. Basicly the story is I'm being accused of Arson (lighting stuff on fire, if i didn't spell that right) and i didn't do it. I have witnesses to wear i was at the time of the incident but the administration completly disregarded them. I have evidence to the fact that i was in my friend's room doing a report at the time(in the form of a saved computer file which regisisters the date and time of creation). I have no history of any distructive behavior and they won't tell me who my accusor is. The school has its own mini court system and i'd like to know if i should hire a lawer to defend me or if they have no case.

D

dorenephilpot

If you have the resources to hire an attorney, then go ahead.

If you do not, then don't.

Good luck to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">