• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

$1150 that is my bond return

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

atx45

Port City Bail Bonds has $1150 that is my bond return that they were supposed to forward to me. after 8 weeks of excuses they stopped responding. $1400 was sent to Port City Bail Bonds to get me out of jail. my bail was $1150 and their fee was $250. after my trail (April 1)$1150 was sent to them by the court (Bossier Parish). PCBB said they recieved it and that they would send me a check. 8 weeks later I still have not received it. they stopped responding to my emails and the phone # doesn't work. they may have gone out of business. how can i get my money back? i live in austin TX and the crooks are in Shreveport LA.

Ladyback1

Port City Bail Bonds has $1150 that is my bond return that they were supposed to forward to me. after 8 weeks of excuses they stopped responding. $1400 was sent to Port City Bail Bonds to get me out of jail. my bail was $1150 and their fee was $250. after my trail (April 1)$1150 was sent to them by the court (Bossier Parish). PCBB said they recieved it and that they would send me a check. 8 weeks later I still have not received it. they stopped responding to my emails and the phone # doesn't work. they may have gone out of business. how can i get my money back? i live in austin TX and the crooks are in Shreveport LA.

While it's not an excuse for any time previous, but you do know that Shreveport (and much of the Ark-La-Tex) has been battling flooding conditions for the last few weeks???

Send them a certified, return receipt, letter; detail exactly what the issue is, what you would like seen done and a time (2 weeks/10 days, but give them ample time) in which you expect it done. Emails and phone calls are too easy to ignore.

Just Blue

While it's not an excuse for any time previous, but you do know that Shreveport (and much of the Ark-La-Tex) has been battling flooding conditions for the last few weeks???Send them a certified, return receipt, letter; detail exactly what the issue is, what you would like seen done and a time (2 weeks/10 days, but give them ample time) in which you expect it done. Emails and phone calls are too easy to ignore.
Good Point!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">