• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sloride46

What is the name of your state? ohio i was in volved in a property mishap when my car door hit other auto. police were called and a private property accident report was made . what i would like to know should i tell insurance co.? what happens if i dont pay? how long does this person have to file a claim? thanks for any help

JETX

Your own post says you did it, so pay the damn thing and quit trying to weasel out. And if you don't pay, the other drivers insurance company WILL come after you and very likely will file a lawsuit. They can do that for TWO years. Then, when you have a judgment against you.... you will have to pay the claim, plus attorney fees, plus court costs, plus interest!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">