• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advice Please?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nismo

What is the name of your state? RI

So basically my friend used my eBay account to buy a virtual game account called world of warcraft, account was about 150 dollars. In return he would pay a month subscription ( 15 dollars ) and a character transfer ( 25 bucks). A few months later, he becomes a jerk all said and done, i go on that account and mess around with it, but no harm really done. He decides that he wants to sue me for fraud, for messing around with his account, along with the 40 bucks all together on the account that i use which he paid for about 3 months back. Now he demands 300 bucks or he will take me to court, kinda extortion right there. I have no such info on his credit card number, it was not even his grandma gave him the credit card to use. So now his Grandma wants to sue me for fraud for about 300 bucks on this stupid game. Hes been to my house with 4 of his buddies in a way demanding 300 bucks or go to court. Now he will bring his grandma over to talk to me about this deal. I am wondering should i pay or shall i just let this fly and let it go to a civil court 1 v 1, which i believe it wont make it very far and the judge will laugh at it. Thanks for taking the time to read, kinda silly i know thanks.What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">