• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

agreement to finish furniture

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tcrawn

Pennsylvania

I had an old dining room set that was given to a refinsiher to refinish for me. After a year I contacted him to find out the staus of the set. He called back and said early next year...meaning less than 2 months. Since then almost 5 months has passed and no return phone calls to him have been returned. Question is what legal recourse do I have?
Thanx

T

tcrawn

there was not any defintive completion date in writing. but id imagine that a reasonable amoutn of time has passed. I have prepared aletter to be sent certified mail asking for a response first then a completin date in writing. the problem then remains that I have another piece to the set that needs to be finished. Which of course I will not give him atleats until the others are returned completed

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">