• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alaskan nice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GoshiFFXI

What is the name of your state? Alaska :eek:
So I lived in MN and my girlfriend was up in Alaska, and she wanted me to move up there. So she got me a plane ticket and told me to come and she would take care of everything until I got on my own feet and a new job. So i moved up here, and she kinda went crazy on me and kept grabbing me by my throat and trying to choke me, so I ended that relationship and moved out, and now she is taking me to court for the plane ticket, rent and utilities why I stayed there, food she purchased, presents she bought me, basically anything she spent money on she is trying to get it all back, the list is quite long. I dont know what to do, any help would be appreciated, I am just so angry that she would have the gull to do this.

seniorjudge

...I am just so angry that she would have the gull to do this....

I agree. These birds are generally pretty harmless.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">