• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Am I wasting my time?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stumple

Wh
at is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ>
My vehicle was damaged in transport from Minnesota to Arizona. The transport company won't accept responsibility so I filed a claim in small claim court. The defendant has not responded to anything I've sent and I'm now at "Filing for Default." I feel I'm wasting my time. Should I hire a Lawyer?

Isis1

Wh
at is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ>
My vehicle was damaged in transport from Minnesota to Arizona. The transport company won't accept responsibility so I filed a claim in small claim court. The defendant has not responded to anything I've sent and I'm now at "Filing for Default." I feel I'm wasting my time. Should I hire a Lawyer?
because no one here knows the exact terms of your case, we would be remiss in telling you yes or no.

honestly, i'd take your files to a attorney in your area and request a consult with 2 or 3. just to get an idea.

personally, at this late in the game...it would be a waste of time to NOT follow through.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">